“Wether you think you can, or think you can’t, you are right”. (Henry Ford)
There is no certification for the right attitude, for being positive about being able to do something. But for everything else, we have qualifications, certifications, diplomas and credits.
My academic background:
- Master in Lifelong Learning. Policy and Management – Danish School of Education, Aarhus University, Copenhagen (2010-2012)
- Bachelor in Communication and Public Relations – National School for Political and Administrative Studies, Bucharest (2004-2008)
Certificates and workshops:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) – The Institute of Training and Further Education, Melbourne (2016)
- Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher 50hr – Australian Yoga Academy, Melbourne (2016)
- Certified Yoga Teacher 200hr with Byron Yoga, Melbourne (2015)
- ‘Mental Health Awareness for Yoga Teachers’ 5 day workshop (35 hour) with The Yoga Institute & Australian Institute of Yoga Therapy (2017)
- ‘The Art of Adjusting’ with Australian Yoga Academy (2017)
Do you have any questions or comments? I would love to hear from you. Feel free to send your feedback using the contact form below.